Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

March Maddness

I live in the west for last 40 years. Played ball back in Pa. in early 70,s. But I hate the east coast bias. Even the midwest. There are alot of good teams out in the Pc 12 but the Idiots Back east won't come out here and play us. Cause they will lose. Kansas overated. Mich. State overated. Icould go on and on.. We will see. Go Pac 12.........BOB!

Just sent out another email invite. Or you can use the sign in information from earlier in this thread. Only 44 players so far this year when we had well over a 100 last year.

My bold predictions:

1. Not a single Big 12 team will be alive past the Elite 8
2. Texas will make it past the second weekend (with a healthy Bamba)
3. Two number 1 seeds will fall in the first weekend
4. NM State will be this years Cinderella
5. 'Zona gets spanked in the second game by UK
6. Michigan State will beat KU on a half court buzzer beater
7. Florida will make it to the Final Four then lose to the future National Champs
8. I will draw every single LQ first choice tag I submitted this year.

It's going to be a fun tourney, always is! Good luck.

Orion Cooler to the Winner of the Hunt Talk 2018 bracket.

Better get your choices in before tomorrow.

Maybe next year i'll join in with you guys but i'm not a lucky guy, never have won one of these things though i've contributed most of my life. Some here know that i played Football for the Univ of Arizona so you guys know who i'll be pulling for. Our plush locker Room was in the upper reaches of McKale Center where U of A plays its home games. What serious fun it was back then to go down, shoot around or have pick up games with some of the hoop players and also then go to all the completely madhouse home games.

In High School, i was the starting small forward for our varsity hoops team. Though pretty much a natural at football and baseball, i liked BB best, was my favorite sport maybe because i had to work so hard at transforming myself from a middle linebacker to a round baller good enough to start at our fairly large and storied High School. Go Cats, good luck to all of you!

NHY,

I am addicted to college basketball. Research is done. Probably result in a 25 of 56 finish. But I have hope and enjoy the hell out of it. Do you have an entry?

Texas Southern is the underdog, Texas Tech is good. Get the entry in soon!

I bet you a bottle of whatever you like against my pick. And, I will deliver to Austin if you insist or half way if you are nice!

Keep it under a $500 dollar bottle. Deadline in about 30 minutes!

Would be fun.

Last edited:
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back