MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

March Maddness

Well looks like I was the only one who picked the long shot on gonzaga, but hey the way some games have gone who knows. common zaga!

If to place $ on a bracket, I believe yours would be my pick. Note: that hold little to no value as my prior choices has my winning team out... Darn UNC!

Sit back, relax, mend your wounds and take a quaff on a cold one....this was just the 1st weekend, as brutal as it was.

I don't think anyone escaped a black eye, nor a swift kick in the keester. My Southern branch sure handed me both!

May the Maddness March on !!!

I went to work last night with Xavier up by 10 and looking good. Had told my brother that at least I will win 1 game. He took great delight in calling me and let me know that they had lost. I was perfect yesterday. All losses or null games. Zero wins! Be doing these things forever and this was the most brutal day ever.

My bracket is resting on Gonzaga making it to the final 4 and Villanova winning out.

I have 3 of my final 4 teams still alive but who knows for how long considering all the upsets of the first 2 rounds.

I have 3 of my final 4 teams still alive but who knows for how long considering all the upsets of the first 2 rounds.

I had to check to make sure I had 3 teams left period. The whole left side of my bracket is toast, but I do have 7 of the 8 teams left on the right side of the bracket as well as half of my final four and my champ. Yahoo says I am tied for first, but I have a feeling that will be short lived.

Really meant to fill out a bracket, but this new baby got in the way. And the way everybody was hating on my Cats, I’d have had a decent shot at that cooler. Oh well, I’ll take the baby and a shot at a banner!

I think this is going to be my peak. 2nd place by myself. The entire left side of my bracket has 0 possible points from here out.

My left side is the same, busted.

Tomorrow, with the right side of the bracket, I have a contestant in every game.

James's Mountain man gamble looks like the winner. Will be awful hard to beat.

I cannot believe anyone could have his final four intact.

Last edited:
Went 4 for 4 tonight. So did at least 5 guys ahead of me. If the guys with teams on the left side do not hit. N paden could be happy.

No one picked the left well and I wish those well that have a choice left well.

If Villanova falls there is going to be some Major rearranging......Even if they do, and Duke wins, I'm still out of 1st place by one (1) stinking point !!

Huggie's boys didn't have enough O to win. Big 12 came so close to getting 4 into the elite 8.

Clinging to the last spot on the first page.

Six teams left and it looks like just 9 brackets: Mountain Man's Gamble, Jabber, No Havoc, Gween's Teams, Ken-ton of fun, Kansasdad's Super Bracket, Glenn's Unreal Bracket, Hook 'em 99, and Beyer's Bracket.

I was happy to get back to the first page.

I do not know who owns Mountain Man's Gamble, but damn, those pics wore impressive.
Big 12 fans did well.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back