March Maddness

The only reason I have a yahoo email address was to address international airport computer kiosks that won't work with AOL......and the HuntTalk bracket contest. I forgot that I had to look in yahoo email for the link.

Thanks for setting it up again Jeff.

Let the race to the last page start soon!!

The only reason I have a yahoo email address was to address international airport computer kiosks that won't work with AOL......and the HuntTalk bracket contest. I forgot that I had to look in yahoo email for the link.

Thanks for setting it up again Jeff.

Let the race to the last page start soon!!

Me too. I'm ready to catch the Madness!

Just popping this back up on top. Last year we had well over a hundred players in the league, so far this year only 19. Look back on the first page for links, etc.

Less than 5 days left to sign up. I sent out another bulk email with the information to all that played last year.

Havent watched a BB game all year. But March comes around and im suddenly a fan. Just joined in. And the sole reason I have a yahoo email is Hunt talk March Madness.

I'm not able to make my selections yet on Yahoo...am I missing something?

I was finally able to sign on to Yahoo.

This will be a tough field. I think 12-15 teams have a legit chance to take it.

406LIFE, I do not think the field is set until after 6 MDT.

I'm not able to make my selections yet on Yahoo...am I missing something?

Brackets are not set yet. There are still a few conferences playing their championship games today. 6pm eastern time is when brackets will be determined.

All I know is there is a 99.9% I will not have a perfect bracket... And possibly royally fubar the bracket! MT GRIZ are in. That first slot is a ROYAL bust! Why the heck are they playing MICHIGAN???
Ugh... Haha! I may have to violate my MT allegiance...

I was gonna do Griz all the way...Just becasue it'll be another 13 years before I can again.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back