March Maddness

Big winner needs to send me a PM with appropriate details. Can't believe I came in 3rd, not having watched a college basketball game since last year's March Madness.

I sought the dummy guide to scoring brackets...

Take for instance, 3rd place and 25th place both had the most teams correctly picked and I thought that was the objective. It is, to an extent and holds interest towards future bracket strategy.

Anyhow, in the event I'm not the only one who has interest in a dummy guide for bracket scoring, well, "Here's your sign"... :D

Default Scoring (Points by Round)
Round Points Per Correct Pick Points Possible Best Possible Score
Round of 64 1 point 32 points 32 points
Round of 32 2 points 32 points 64 points
Sweet 16 4 points 32 points 96 points
Elite Eight 8 points 32 points 128 points
Final Four 16 points 32 points 160 points
Championship 32 points 32 points 192 points

Format is screwy based on screen copy/paste. Here is the link.
https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN6654.html

Congrats, Mountain Man's Gamble, James! Fill that baby with PBers and ice. :)

50th place.....my worst standing, EVER !!

But.... All Praise, Honor & Glory be to Mountain Man !!!

Great Picks my friend.

Enjoy.

'Nova may have defeated most NBA teams... They had their game dialed in!

Congrats to Mountain Man! Hope to see some pics of you putting your now cooler to good use.

I sought the dummy guide to scoring brackets...

Take for instance, 3rd place and 25th place both had the most teams correctly picked and I thought that was the objective. It is, to an extent and holds interest towards future bracket strategy.

Anyhow, in the event I'm not the only one who has interest in a dummy guide for bracket scoring, well, "Here's your sign"... :D

Format is screwy based on screen copy/paste. Here is the link.
https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN6654.html

Congrats, Mountain Man's Gamble, James! Fill that baby with PBers and ice. :)

It's mostly luck. That is why some of these contests say the grand prize for a perfect bracket is a million dollars. There has NEVER been a perfect bracket. None of the so called experts formulas work. Hope the dummies guide was free, you got your monies worth.

Thanks everyone. There were many times the brackets could have gone other ways. All the hard work of doing nothing to prepare paid off. I will relish the outcome because it will very likely never happen again. I’m extremely stoked an Orion cooler will materialize from my dumb luck!

Thanks everyone. There were many times the brackets could have gone other ways. All the hard work of doing nothing to prepare paid off. I will relish the outcome because it will very likely never happen again. I’m extremely stoked an Orion cooler will materialize from my dumb luck!

I'll take dumb good luck over skill hunting any day... :) Unfortunately, I'm working on both... still working... :D

Grats!

The drive home from the (Kansas) debacle in the semi-finals was nice for some beautiful Texas scenery.

001.jpg

007.jpg

011.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back