Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

March Maddness

I think I'm eliminated from winning. Probably was a while ago, but just took a while to realize it. My best shot would be for Loyola to beat Villanova in the final but I would still lose to James - Mountain Man's Gamble by 2 points.

I'm out !! Hope the cooler gets a fulfilling lifetime of use & abuse! Best wishes to whomever walks away as the best guesser !

What a day. Texas Tech going out means I'm out.

As a fun consolation, I will be at the Alamodome for Saturday's semifinals. My son and I will need magnification to see the court, but it should be fun. In one semi I will be whole heartedly cheering for the House of Gryfendore (Loyola) and if my son allows, for Kansas in the other game (he is a KState graduate and enjoys it greatly when the Jayhawks lose)

Just four brackets left: Mountain Man's Gamble, No Havoc, Gween's Teams, and Glenn's Unreal Bracket.

Duke losing knocked me out, so no repeat.

Accessories banned include bump stocks, gatling triggers, drop-in auto sears and conversion kits, as well as high-capacity magazines. Instruction on upgrading firearms to automatic or simulated automatic firing capabilities is similarly prohibited. This isn't YouTube's first policy update around firearms, either; the company banned gun mod tutorials after the Las Vegas shooting last year.

So I just now realized there was a thread related to March Madness. I had no idea until now that an Orion cooler was on the line. Now I am actually nervous for the Final Four. It's probably a good thing I won't be able to watch it since I will be at an RMEF banquet on Saturday night. Come on Loyola-Chicago and Villanova!!!!

Well it was fun. Both of my brackets crashed in burned after an excellent first day. Good luck to the remaining few.

While I cannot guarantee that the cooler would ever have a wolverine in it, if the Wolverines win the odds are real good there'll be a bear in it by June. Or if it's a little cooler, a pbr to drink after putting a bear in a bigger one.

So I just now realized there was a thread related to March Madness. I had no idea until now that an Orion cooler was on the line. Now I am actually nervous for the Final Four. It's probably a good thing I won't be able to watch it since I will be at an RMEF banquet on Saturday night. Come on Loyola-Chicago and Villanova!!!!

Welcome to Hunttalk...;)

Down to just two: Glenn's Unreal Bracket has Michigan and Mountain Man's Gamble has Villanova.

image.jpg

Bottle of water......$5
Commerative T-shirt......$30
Nosebleed tickets.......$ hundreds each (thanks kansasson!)
Final four game with your son......priceless.

PS: whose idea was it to schedule a KU basketball game in a football stadium? ;)

Last edited:
Looks like you and your son had a great time. Sorry KU couldn’t be more accommodating. Enjoy your time in San Antonio.

Kansasdad, tough loss though great time with your son. Good job, pops!

Randy said coolers to the top 6 places, didn’t he? I don’t have time to read back through the thread :rolleyes: Happy Easter everyone!

Pretty sure the fat lady has sung on MI.

Yup. 54 v 74 3:20 left... Seen miracles before but the fat lady is already tooting the Villanova fight song...
"V" for Villanova
"V" for Victory
"B" for Blue and "Double-U" for White
For the Blue and White, we will fight, fight, fight, fight!
Fight! for VILLANOVA! Fight for Victory!
VILLANOVA lead the way
With a capital "V" for Victory!
VIL-LA-NO-VA! V-I-L-L-A-N-O-V-A
"V" for Vic-to-ry! V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!!!

Last edited:
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back