MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

March Maddness

Gunner46

It's just a couple of weeks away! Who is going to set up the HT bracket this year? I'm ready to get humiliated again with my inane picks !

South Carolina crushed my bracket early and often last year, this year is primed for another Cinderella run. North Carolina State this time? I enjoy filling out the brackets but I'm a entirely too biased fan do ever do any good. It's going to be fun, hopefully I'll be in Wichita for the first weekend games!

South Carolina crushed my bracket early and often last year, this year is primed for another Cinderella run. North Carolina State this time? I enjoy filling out the brackets but I'm a entirely too biased fan do ever do any good. It's going to be fun, hopefully I'll be in Wichita for the first weekend games!

Y'all better believe in the Cardiac Pack! Made #25 FSU look silly last night.

I was so close last year...then I wasn't.

I was also very close and had a chance until the championship game. If some sets up a bracket like last year I hope Big Fin can get one of his sponsors to donate a great prize like last year.

The league has been setup in Yahoo. All who played last year should have gotten an email invite.

League name is Hunt Talk 2018

The league has been setup in Yahoo. All who played last year should have gotten an email invite.

What's the group ID? For some reason Yahoo won't let me just search the league name but wants a group ID.

How's it going to work when a dozen or more teams get slammed in the bribery scandal?

I'll just be in shock because I've always viewed the NCAA as an amateur league where its about sportsmanship and how you play the game. It's definitely not about big money circumventing a facade of amateurism that the NCAA makes millions off of while they maintain a racially biased rule set. Thats silliness, I'm sure its nothing.

I received one that states "j b's Yahoo Sports Tourney Pick'em..." I take it that is you, Jabber though just checking..

Last edited:
I received one that states "j b's Yahoo Sports Tourney Pick'em..." I take it that is you, Jabber though just checking..

Yes that is it.

What's the group ID? For some reason Yahoo won't let me just search the league name but wants a group ID.

It is set as a public group so there is not a group ID. But if you go to this link, change the school affiliation drop down box to Texas and hit filter you should be able to find it pretty easy. https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/groupdirectory?

Rancho Loco! thats what I was wandering. All the big name teams have been mentioned in the scandal. ARIZONA is up in the air. Nothing has been proven, so Ayton will keep on playing. Alonzo Treir got caught with a banned substance So there title hopes are gone now. Fe might be a lottery pick. Some one has it out for the Cats. with him they had enough talent to win it all.........SEE what happens. Whoever win will get it stripped down the line....LOL..........BOB!

I hope Big Fin can get one of his sponsors to donate a great prize like last year.

Last years prize was awesome, thanks to Randy and Kennetrek. If there is a prize this year, I'll gladly win it again.

Rancho Loco! thats what I was wandering. All the big name teams have been mentioned in the scandal. ARIZONA is up in the air. Nothing has been proven, so Ayton will keep on playing. Alonzo Treir got caught with a banned substance So there title hopes are gone now. Fe might be a lottery pick. Some one has it out for the Cats. with him they had enough talent to win it all.........SEE what happens. Whoever win will get it stripped down the line....LOL..........BOB!

I've been over one-and-done B Ball for awhile. It's so filthy, I hope some big programs go down hard. There's a lot of coaches, boosters and agents that should be sent packing.

I made sure to screenshot the standings when for one (not so shining) fleeting moment I stood atop the leaderboard........just before the free fall to the last page began.

I found the Group ID finally. They sent it to me in an email.

group ID# is 8584

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back