MT MyFWP account

whiskeydog

In Montana, FWP has a new system that requires a username and password rather than the old system where you just logged in by name/bday/zip code. I set up my account today, and one of the first thing I noticed, is that now they list bonus point AND preference points. What’s the deal with the preference points??? We aren’t going that route, are we??!!

Non residents can buy preference points that are good for drawing the general deer/elk/combo tags.

Exactly . Don't get your panties in a bunch . It's for NR combo tags . I bought one last summer and when I set up my account last week it said 1 pref point , and under bonus it said 6 for elk permit . I did just like the old way too tho . The new system sucks . Unless of course I draw a breaks tag then it's awesome

In Montana, FWP has a new system that requires a username and password rather than the old system where you just logged in by name/bday/zip code.

Dang it. Now how am I supposed to snoop on and figure out where everybody’s ‘secret’ spot is?

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back