Yeti GOBOX Collection

Fresh Tracks Season 6 Ep 1 on Amazon

Saw this yesterday, what an awesome episode. So cool to see Tracey get her first bull. Fin when can we expect more new episodes?

Saw this yesterday, what an awesome episode. So cool to see Tracey get her first bull. Fin when can we expect more new episodes?

Glad you liked it. Amazon has a pretty slow and detailed approval process. We have a dozen episodes that we will get released before season starts in August. If Amazon can pick up the pace, we will release more of them.

Glad to see the rest of Season 3 and all (?) of Season 6 on Amazon now......great programming!

Saw season 2 was just added. Got a chance to rewatch some of the older episodes. I like the newer format where there is more of the 'cutaway' dialogue and less of the voiceover stuff. Still all good stuff though!

Oh wow.... just realized I actually have prime video.... there IS a God!

See you in a week. LOL ;-)

Watching Fresh Tracks from my sugar shack. Earning my elk hunt by making maple syrup and watching elk hunting! Thank you Big Fin!!

Very happy to see these on Amazon. Really enjoy them. We dont have cable or satellite so this is very nice. Thanks Randy!

Fresh Tracks on Amazon is the best thing to happen to outdoor TV in a long time. Randy's hunts in HD are spectacular to watch and according to the reviews, very well liked. Shows like Fresh Tracks and MeatEater on mainstream platforms such Amazon and Netflix is something truly great for the hunting community. We are fortunate to have Randy and Steve representing us to the non-hunting community.

Hi all,

We recently got Prime TV, didn't take long to find Fresh Tracks. Best hunting TV show (BY FAR) in my opinion. It lead me here, where there looks to be a great group of hunters and information. I've watched most of the episodes on Prime, and look forward to watching the rest of Season 6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back