Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

First Lite in stock??

fnf01

So just came around to First Lite gear researching for my first elk trip (eta oct 2019), I'm a midwest whitetail hunter so most of my gear is heavy sit and don't freeze to death gear I don't really want to lug around a mountain. I have seen the "tag soup" sale going on which is nice and makes sense but it seems like everywhere is sold out (even first lite's site) of all sizes except XL. Now I've never looked into first lite but is this a common thing they do, sell out last years stock early in the year and stock back up spring summer? If so I'm guessing right after the 1st of the year would be the best time to buy? Tips on best places to buy? Looks like First lite's site is actually some of the best prices and selection anyway.

Yes, the popular styles/models sell out and they won't get new stock till around June. Pretty frustrating when you want/need something later in the year and its out of stock. At least that was my experience last year. I wanted a set of the 330gr merino baselayers and they were sold out in early December.
I generally buy direct off their website.

As far as I know they are transitioning to strictly direct to consumer sales. Their new stuff should go on pre-sale in the middle of March and will start shipping in June.

As far as I know they are transitioning to strictly direct to consumer sales. Their new stuff should go on pre-sale in the middle of March and will start shipping in June.

I saw a video in YouTube the other day (I think it was published by rokslide) where Kenton was introducing the 2018 line at some trade show and that's exactly what he said.

Check Midway and Kenetrek they sell FL. I bought a FL Uncompaghre Puffy on sale at Kenetrek, even cheaper than FL Tag Soup sale.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back