Steven Rinella and Rob Bishop

Schaaf

Dp65wRT.jpg

Wow.

I'm looking forward to hearing this. Rinella, is on a short list of celebrities, like Randy Newberg, who understand the issues and can talk about them.

I predict Bishop will gain more from being on this podcast than anyone else.

Last edited:
I predict Bishop will gain more from being on this podcast than anyone else.

I can see that, but hope you are wrong. I'm sure Steve will be diplomatic, but I hope he continually directs the conversation to the things that Bishop has done over and over again in the past, as opposed to letting Bishop talk about his vision for the future. Politicians love to talk about what they will do, while redirecting from what they have done. This podcast which will be heard by so many, is a great opportunity to draw a stark line in the sand.

I'm sure it will be better than Cam Hanes with Jason Chaffetz but I hope Rinella respectfully holds his feet to the fire.

I hope Callahan is on this one, and I hope they don't cut him any slack. I look forward to listening to it.

How can we be sure that Bishop doesn't think he's going on the Steve Rogers podcast? I'm just going to be the first to say Steve better have a back-up plan for when Rob Bishop finds out he's not about to be interviewed by Captain America

I am waiting on this also, never miss a Meateater podcast. But I am already skeptical of the things I haven't even heard Bishop say. It's sad how many people here back east are pro transfer or just plain indifferent to the whole matter. That's what keeps this whole thing going I think.

this really has my attention. Rinella doesn't strike me as a person who suffers BS lightly. I would expect him to be more than civil, but also ask some blunt, straight forward questions and expect the same in Bishops answer

How do you know when you are a public lands nerd? When hearing that Steven Rinnella is interviewing Rob Bishop becomes the most anticipated event you can think of. I know Steve will be courteous, but this could be a heavy weight bout on more than one issue.

Steve is one of the few dudes who could have a respectful discussion with Chairman Bishop but not put up with any BS. Looking forward to it.

I'm really looking forward to listening to it and hoping for some pointed questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back