Yeti GOBOX Collection

Wolf sightings

wytex

Well they are showing up more often in SC and SE Wyoming. Sightings and shots fired near the Snowies.
Might need to go out and call in a few spots.

The folks in CO who want wolves there are eventually going to get their wish.

Yep, they're coming or here already.

Sent you a pm with a question if you have time.

Been hearing from quite a few people about sightings and tracks as well. Mostly around sheep mountain, latest is two or three south of I-80 between Laramie and Cheyenne. They have been in CO for a couple of years now. When I was still living on that side of the border I turned in a couple of tracks to CPAW. Latest interesting sighting, large light colored bear, hump on its back, big broad head, lopes when it is running in the sage brush. Saw pictures of a front paw track, very impressive. This is on the CO side

Been hearing from quite a few people about sightings and tracks as well. Mostly around sheep mountain, latest is two or three south of I-80 between Laramie and Cheyenne. They have been in CO for a couple of years now. When I was still living on that side of the border I turned in a couple of tracks to CPAW. Latest interesting sighting, large light colored bear, hump on its back, big broad head, lopes when it is running in the sage brush. Saw pictures of a front paw track, very impressive. This is on the CO side

Enjoy archery elk hunting once those big boys show up.
It is a whole new level of spookey hunting solo.

Back