Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

it must pay to be an old man

Congrats! Hope you don't have any incidents like you did last year. Good luck on your hunt.

Wow; is that random draw great or what! That should make up for all the negatives you had last year. I hope you make good use of that 7 tag while only losing your 1 PP! I just went into the draw odds and I'm going to be chasing bulls in September and maybe October in the unit we hunt every year that takes a lot of PPs, as my friend in ND was one of 5 that entered with 8 PPs and drew a tag in the special draw. Now we have to hope my resident buddy in Sheridan draws his tag in June so I can also help him.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the kind remarks, since I have no one else to hunt with I was thinking of hiring a guide just to have some help if I am lucky. what do you think. Good luck to you all as well.

Thank you all for the kind remarks, since I have no one else to hunt with I was thinking of hiring a guide just to have some help if I am lucky. what do you think. Good luck to you all as well.

No shame in hiring a guide and having a quality experience at your age! Solo elk hunting is tough and you are holding a great tag. Hire some help and go enjoy a heck of an elk hunt! Good luck

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back