Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

it must pay to be an old man

Congrats! Hope you don't have any incidents like you did last year. Good luck on your hunt.

Wow; is that random draw great or what! That should make up for all the negatives you had last year. I hope you make good use of that 7 tag while only losing your 1 PP! I just went into the draw odds and I'm going to be chasing bulls in September and maybe October in the unit we hunt every year that takes a lot of PPs, as my friend in ND was one of 5 that entered with 8 PPs and drew a tag in the special draw. Now we have to hope my resident buddy in Sheridan draws his tag in June so I can also help him.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the kind remarks, since I have no one else to hunt with I was thinking of hiring a guide just to have some help if I am lucky. what do you think. Good luck to you all as well.

Thank you all for the kind remarks, since I have no one else to hunt with I was thinking of hiring a guide just to have some help if I am lucky. what do you think. Good luck to you all as well.

No shame in hiring a guide and having a quality experience at your age! Solo elk hunting is tough and you are holding a great tag. Hire some help and go enjoy a heck of an elk hunt! Good luck

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iceman1992
Back