Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Bullets.com going out of business sale

Was planning on buying a bunch of brass so got very excited by this post -- but alas, their closeout Nosler brass prices were higher than Natchez's normal prices. Didn't look at bullets or powder so may be better.

Yikes... shipping prices are insane, it's literally cheaper to pay full price at midway and pay 1/3 the shipping fee.

Feel like I understand why they are going under...

500 168 .30 vld’s, 30-06 Redding seating die and 3 boxes of Norma brass for under 300 including shipping.. no brainer

You're killing me smalls. I think you need to show me where to find some of those walleyes in the Red River of the North.

Those are some great deals! Thanks for posting T Bone.

I just ordered 4 boxes of Sierra bullets for various calibers I reload. Total shipping was $9.95 and the total savings was substantial. Probably should have ordered more and, may still.

I have been watching their prices since this thread was posted and they are increasing. I should have made purchases early on. Almost makes me wonder if they are really going out of business or just clearing out inventory. I have never seen a going out of business sale increase prices before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back