Be sure of your target and beyond!!!!!!!!!!!

He should be charged with Manslaughter or whatever a negligent homicide is labeled there. There is zero excuse for not having a positive target ID before pulling the trigger.

It saddens me greatly to hear to, not only families destroyed, but because of just how preventable this is.

4th Rule of Gun Safety: Be sure of your target and beyond. <-------- HOW IS THAT DIFFICULT?

Even though it has happened before, I am always shocked when I see/hear stories where hunters kill others when they had zero sight picture. It is simply unacceptable to pull a trigger when you do not have clear view of what you are shooting. Who the heck fires blind into the woods at a sound? We need to round these folks up and send them somewhere safe.

This is so sad as it was completely preventable. Now two family's are forever changed and these children don't get a chance to have their father around to raise them.

Saw in other related news that the guy who shot a woman in NY and killed her while she was walking her dogs had charges dismissed...

Back