Wandering West Virginian

Bearcrazy

Hello all I’m a West Virginian who loves to hunt what ever is in season anywhere anytime and appreciates good friends and new experiences looking forward to talking with y’all and hopefully hunting with some of you too

Did a little guideing in se Idaho for elk in my youth burgling bulls is an awesome hunt. However the black bear is proving to be my nemesis which will make it all the more rewarding when I finally get one.

Bearcrazy,

Glad to see another hillbilly here on the forum! My family is down near Beckley. I'm out here in southern Illinois near St. Louis. We have some big whitetails out here. Bearcrazy some of the best black bear hunting is in southern West Virginia. My cousin has a 400-500 lb one om his game cam behind is mama's house in Greenbrier county.

blacksheep

Tried some mine land in Boone co stalked one for miles never could get ahead of him and in Ritchie co gat a real big boar on cam and every one seem to see him but me but I keep trying one if us will slip up someday we have some big deer too we finally convinced ALL the neighbors nothing under 4 yrs old and there are even a few monsters a foot

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyaddof
Back