Watch out MT the masses are coming

Unless you’re a meth dealer that enjoys the cold, you don’t want to move to Poplar or Wolf Point.

Uber pheasants a bit north though. I could live in WP from the first Saturday in Oct through Jan 1

Not so sure about the rest of the year though.

When I was doing my graduate research in the breaks Glasgow felt like a metropolis compared to Roy and the like. The Pizza Hut there made me sicker than a dog, but that's on my judgment, not Glasgow.

Maybe not Glasgow, but I've got to move away from this, according to map, all too much light pink/white state in the east, and move to one of those dark red/black areas to the west! Just ain't gonna talk the wife into it!:(

Give it time, someday they're will be a mobile app to remedy that. BHR is big on collaborations - maybe OnX, Starbucks, Jimmy Johns, and Uber could team up to make a skinny mocha latte available. Delivered in no time flat anywhere there is satellite coverage.

I figured your threats to leave Bozeangeles were all bluster. Now I know why.;)

I like these types of analysis. Without tracking people it would be impossible to do, but I wonder where the most seldom visited chunk of country is in the lower 48.

For example, there is a real dark spot in western Montana representing the Bob Marshall, Scapegoat, and Great Bear Wilderness Area. No doubt its heart is wild country far from population centers. That said, I would wager the Chinese Wall, which is smack in the middle of that dark area, gets far more human activity than lighter colored areas that are closer to roads or population centers. So, say we are talking about something larger than the north slope of some forgotten Mountain, maybe an area 2 x 2 miles or 4 contiguous sections in size - could be smaller. Where then would we see the least human activity year round, and how would this map change?

Once we start microchipping babies let's make this question a priority. :)

Few people are attracted to places without a name. Most people need a reason to go to such a place. If you find it, please keep it a secret so that it may survive.:)

Or you can give nasty holes vile names like I do..........c$@!sucker creek for instance. Some guys ask why I call it that. I tell them go in and find out for yourself. They never do.:)

I figured Dagmar would be on that list..... I guess its not too far from Scobey.... My aunt still lives in Wolf Point.... That is some para-less country up there, lived just on the MT side Between Froid, MT and Grenora, ND. Great piece of country if you can get over all the oil wells and the frigid temps..... I like too call that area little Siberia!
Matt

Schaaf;
Sometimes a winter like this one is good. Weeds out the week ones.

Used to be true.
However, today the "weak ones" simply hire some local schmucks to watch over their little piece of heaven, jet off to a sunny place, and return when heaven is a little more hospitable.:D

Maybe not Glasgow, but I've got to move away from this, according to map, all too much light pink/white state in the east, and move to one of those dark red/black areas to the west! Just ain't gonna talk the wife into it!:(

Fortunately, as I finish grad school in Raleigh and look for jobs, the wife is all in on a middle of nowhere job. Its just the job part that is troublesome...

Back