MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

WY results

I still have the option to automatically add a conservation stamp to a new app.

WY Results

no option for me to buy archery license. Congrats?

So we’ve discovered what I already knew, I love me some T-Bone. And Grizzly’s wife applies without even letting him know. And until 10a tomorrow, I have an elk tag!

Bob might never shoot a 300" bull but he will know the results 12 hours before anyone else! Winning! Just kidding, but not really :)

I checked the box to buy a conservation stamp if successful. Are you seeing a pending charge on your credit card or something?

There are never any pending charges in Wyoming as they immediately deduct your fees from your CC and also give back any refunds that way too!

I bought the conservation stamp when I applied. But the option is not greyed out when I just logged in to buy it by itself or when I start a new app. If that's the way it works looks like I didn't draw.

Last edited:
^^^ Was going to say I hope not, as I didn't buy my stamps yet...They show available when I looked! :cool:

Used to be a back door by looking at refund checks being processed. Don't remember the website but IIRC it was not through the fish and game site. Something like the budget office or some such, the place that actually processes the payments/refunds.

It's not, as I didn't even apply for elk and it will let me buy a Stamp!
Had you applied for elk and bought the conservation stamp at that time, I bet the system wouldn't let you buy it twice. I would think that if it's greyed out than you were successful and therefore don't need to buy the stamp again.

Ugh!! just realized its 10:00 MST. One hour and 50 more minutes of agony.

Used to be a back door by looking at refund checks being processed. Don't remember the website but IIRC it was not through the fish and game site. Something like the budget office or some such, the place that actually processes the payments/refunds.

Auditors office. You could see the payments pending from the state when you searched your name. I don't think that works anymore.

right now the website says ...
The Wyoming Game and Fish Department
License Draw and Preference Point Inquiry System
is currently being loaded for the scheduled
February 22, 2018 10am MST Draw Release.
The Draw Results will be available on February 22, 2018 at 10:00am MST.

Or maybe Bob just has you all going for no reason and has no clue....lol....you are all trying to figure it out, when there is nothing to figure out.....

Back