Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

WY results

Damn, you always have me on my toes. Trying to sleuth the faint trail you leave on these topics is one of the challenges that pass the boring time on long conference calls like I have been participating in over the last 45 minutes.

Congrats!

I checked the box to buy a conservation stamp if successful. Are you seeing a pending charge on your credit card or something?

Congrats! Wish I knew your secrets. Thought I had it figured out..........................
I'll keep an ear to the ground out here.
-Cade

Yew! I'm spazzing out hitting refresh on the WGFD site thinking that something will pop up and I won't have to wait until tomorrow morning.

I am so excited for tomorrow at 10 AM. I've waited a long long time for this. Hoping to see that tag which reads 38-9. Keep me in your prayers tonight.

Did I say 38-9? It could be 51-9 or 53-9. I forget which one I applied for. LOL

I can't figure out your method. Darn you.... We are in with separate applications and our max points after just laying back for years...... here's hoping.....

Can everyone get an archery license added to your check-out? Says should be grayed out if not available...but it let’s me buy. Tell me it doesn’t work for you.

It will let me add an Archery Stamp.

EDIT- It will let my wife add an Archery Stamp and she didn't even apply for an elk tag, so I don't think that's it.

Last edited:
I went through the process to apply for another tag and the option that allows you to automatically add a conservation stamp if successful was greyed out for me. The option to just purchase one was available though. Anyone else checked that angle out?

Back