CWD - Spreading and testing

I have put up a link before but only the Huntingwife expressed an interest and replied to it, you can help yourselves by learning to locate the lymph nodes, if they are swollen you have a sick deer, it doesn't mean it has CWD, it could be other problems like TB, but would you eat it?
I have found in the UK that any illness in a deer turns up first in the mesenteric chain, but not always!
Cheers
Richard

Can you re post. I live in a cwd area and this greatly concerns me. I honestly used to just dismiss it but failing to change your mind in the face of new ideas and research is true stupidity. My luck is such that I would be the one in ten billion.

Also, a havalon wouldn't really change anything right? It would still be in the rest of the knife as I understand it.

I hope this helps http://www.thedeerinitiative.co.uk/uploads/guides/159.pdf

Can you re post. I live in a cwd area and this greatly concerns me. I honestly used to just dismiss it but failing to change your mind in the face of new ideas and research is true stupidity. My luck is such that I would be the one in ten billion.

Also, a havalon wouldn't really change anything right? It would still be in the rest of the knife as I understand it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back