Is this legit? Can a .50cal do this?

Total bs, for a fact.. I owned a M82A1 and while most of my friends were smoking dope, I was out in the desert finding cool things to shoot with the fifty. No game animals were harmed but on several occasions I missed coyotes by mere inches and none were sucked to death. To be honest it was rather anti-climatic in general and I quickly realized that the idea seemed cool but in reality it was just a waste of money. Things we do in our 20’s..

B.S ethics aside... the "near miss sucked that suckers eyes right out of its head" is more B.S. Here's a video with some reality about this very situation.[video=youtube;YrHpe5Z93wM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrHpe5Z93wM[/video]

I wonder what the believers think of this video? Likely set up and fake. Not everything can be so convincing as a douche bag near miss suction killing a "management" doe

After 20+ years in the Marine Corps I can tell you flat out that no, a .50 wont kill you by passing by, if that were true then there would be a lot more casualties in war than there are. If this were true then the shooter and all the guys standing next to the rifle would die when the bullet left the muzzle.

Notice that the guy makes the comment in his video that the bullet sucked the eyes out of the doe, that's not what happened, the bullet went through both eyes without hitting any bone.

rammac is correct,saw this on another forum. He shot the doe through both eyes.No near miss.

Back