MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Extra Time Off Work

Thanks for all the ideas, a few have my interest for sure. No passport yet..in the process wish I would have gotten it sooner, but still a lot of good options posted.

The Spanish Mackerel should be hitting the Skyway piers (Tampa) Hard pretty soon now ! Mid-March. They are a Hellofa lot of fun on light tackle !

Ski trip, MT, WY, or BC? Just got done with a cat skiing trip snow is epic right now depending on where you go.

I'd charter an off shore fishing trip off the florida atlantic coast. Gulf stream is only a mile or two off the coast of Miami. Catch a 95" sailfish and you will be hooked.

If no passport, fishing off the coast of Florida wold be fun. Look up Goliath grouper.

If you’re an elk fanatic and not familiar w where you’ll be hunting, it will pay off ten fold if you put boots on the ground for a week or two and scouted. Heck you might even find some sheds. Yah there might be some heavy snow, bring snowshoes and get to know the area. At least that’s what I’d do, heck w the south and warmer weather, you’ll be happy you did when you’re gripping a big 6x6 in the fall

First off if I had 4 weeks owed, I would take 4 weeks :) With only having 1 week and me not knowing where you live I would go somewhere warm and all inclusive.

First off if I had 4 weeks owed, I would take 4 weeks :) With only having 1 week and me not knowing where you live I would go somewhere warm and all inclusive.
I very much agree with that first sentence! Not sure how long seasons stay open but a desert quail hunt is very fun. Or looking into where turkey seasons start as that's not too far away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back