Extra Time Off Work

Arty

Looks like I might be getting a new job in the next month or so. I have about 4 weeks vacation I am going to lose when I make the transition but that is life. I am hoping to take one of the next four weeks off but that will be max I can make work in good conscience. The question is where should I go and what should I do? Some initial thoughts I had include shed hunting trip, hunting trip (what is otc and open to hunt early march?) Maybe a late season ice fishing trip up north, I could go scout in Wyoming for an elk hunt this fall assuming I draw ;) but snow might be an issue there yet. Could always just go somewhere warm and relax too. Any other ideas? What would you do? Thanks everybody.

A Gulf fishing trip would be in my future if I could take the time. Whatever you do, go and enjoy it, life is short.

Bass fishing tour of Oklahoma, March is one of my favorite times of the year to catch the hogs!

No offense to you, but I would try to burn of those of 4 weeks. It might be different if your working for a smaller company that might be struggling. But you earned that time. These opportunities don’t come around very often. You might as well enjoy it

Spring snow goose migration hunt! Strip club tour could get very costly!

Catfishing Havasu or Mohave, stay in Laughlin.. blackjack, whiskey, girls in bikinis, and catfish... all the things a growing boy needs to cleanse the soul.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back