Evil Liberal Clothing Companies at it again

On another note out of curiosity I looked at the last 25 posts opened by mfb99 and he only added an additional comment on one. Seems very bot like. If not a bot then dude, I probably agree with some of the stuff you post but your delivery is very spammy/trollish. If a bot then initiate shutdown sequence.

Wonder the IP Addy for "Mark" and the proximity to another HT'er IP Addy...

The game Clue... search for the alter ego HT'er...

On another note out of curiosity I looked at the last 25 posts opened by mfb99 and he only added an additional comment on one. Seems very bot like. If not a bot then dude, I probably agree with some of the stuff you post but your delivery is very spammy/trollish. If a bot then initiate shutdown sequence.

And over 40 replies on his thread without a response from him. Does seem a little fishy..

Dinners, a classic show, and self service admissions. If this thread isn’t one for the books I’m not sure what is. Thanks for getting it started Mark.

We did a side by side back strap comparison, elk vs venison. I had made some no knead bread also. My daughter voted for the venison, probably because she shot it.... My vote was the elk. My wife and son just kept their mouths full and didn't say anything. Lol

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back