Yeti GOBOX Collection

What is your dream firearm?

Sako 85 Classic or a Winchester 70 Super Grade. Also always wanted a high wall Winchester in .405.

Shotguns would probably be a Rizzini Round Body or Beretta Diamond Pigeon

When we shot with Kirby, we started with what he called short range targets. At 700 yards. Shot his big .375. It was fricken awesome. mtmuley

Isn’t that just a little bundle of happiness.. sweet Jesus..

There are guns I don't want to shoot, and then there are guns that I don't even want SEE being shot. When something like this shows up at the range, it's time for me to pack up and get the hell out.

To each his own.

There are guns I don't want to shoot, and then there are guns that I don't even want SEE being shot. When something like this shows up at the range, it's time for me to pack up and get the hell out.

To each his own.

You never know until you try. Most guys with rifles like this don't frequent the local range anyway. Something kinda cool about smacking a 12 inch gong at 1600 yards. Pull the trigger, remove hearing protection and listen for the hit. They still shoot long range with old rifles too. This is just a different way of doing it. Addicting, not sure of round count, but if I could afford one, I wouldn't care anyway. mtmuley

Bergara B14 HMR in either .308 or 6.5 manbun. Vortex Viper with the MOA reticle. Not super heavy so it would be a good hunting gun for whitetails, but still able to use it for long range target shooting for funsies.

You know you have a lot of recoil when you need to put 4 scope rings on a rifle, not sure I have ever seen that before (but then again I stick to sub-20 ftlb recoil cartridges & no brakes)

I shot the .375 Allen Magnum. 18 pound rifle with Painkiller brake. Recoil is not a factor. Trust me, it's a kick in the ass to shoot these rifles. mtmuley

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rimfire45
Back