Arizona OTC spring bear?

RidgeRebel

I am looking at getting the most out of my AZ hunting license ,especially since I probably won't draw for elk, and am considering a spring bear hunt. Is there an OTC unit anyone would be willing to suggest? I have hunted bears a couple times in CO, but have never even seen one during the hunt. I would be happy to even see a bear let alone get a shot at one. Again I am willing to share any info I have for deer and elk in UT in exchange for info. I also know a little about elk in CO.

Thanks
Bob

I will be hunting Unit 27 this Spring for the second year in a row. I went last year just to check out a new place to hunt and saw some bear sign but did not see any bears. It is some of the most rugged beautiful country I have ever hunted and worth the trip. I am trying to track down someone for some advice on the unit, but so far have been unsuccessful.

Arizona Credit Cards got hit last week so you should check and see if you have a charge pending. Maybe you got lucky and will be elk hunting!

No AZ elk for me, hoping for New Mexico now. Still considering a bear tag in AZ though. I am thinking of heading down there at the end of next month. I was looking into 27 or maybe 23N. Any tips on how to locate spring bears in AZ?

If I remember correctly GoHunt has an article on AZ spring bear hunting tactics.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back