Alaska Draw Results are up

Pard ended up with 3 tags out of the drawing. Might see if I can swing a kitchen pass to help him on one of them. Heck, packing out a bison is fun right?

Pard ended up with 3 tags out of the drawing. Might see if I can swing a kitchen pass to help him on one of them. Heck, packing out a bison is fun right?

Nice. Which bison tag? Could be a back the truck up to it type hunt or an expedition. :)

Wife and I pulled a pair of bou tags. I'll have to settle for Plan A and hunt sheep on an OTC tag.

Nice. Which bison tag? Could be a back the truck up to it type hunt or an expedition. :)

Wife and I pulled a pair of bou tags. I'll have to settle for Plan A and hunt sheep on an OTC tag.
Delta bison. If I can tag along I'm hoping it's more of the former...

of 12 tags appllied for i got zero... oh well just hope the open halibut cove Mountain goat up to registration this year. congratulations to all you lucky winners this year.

No bison for me, no goat for me and now sheep....lol at least next year I will have a caribou tag to go along with my rejections.

Looking forward to April 13.......head for a spring Grizzly hunt in NW Alaska.....didn't think it would ever happen....

BIL drew a bou tag and I struck out (Bou, Goat, Sheep, Bison). I'll be flying into the Talkeetnas with him to attempt to fill his bou tag and I'll have a $1,000 Grizz tag in my pocket!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back