snow fawn

antlerradar

February has not been kind to wildlife. I took this picture out the bedroom window this morning and it pretty much sums up what the last two weeks of weather have been.

Attachments

• DSCN1801.jpg
    DSCN1801.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 485
Thanks for sharing. Fingers crossed for all wildlife in what has been a tough winter so far.

Damn. If they can make it through the next few days it looks like there is somewhat of a break for a little bit next week with temps at least in the teens or better in your neck of the woods...

Until next Wednesday it looks like it is going to be ugly. Temps well below zero and more snow. Right now the snow is past my knees in most places and last week's rain put a 1/8 inch crust of ice about mid shin level. It is very hard to walk through. If this carries on into mid March it is not going to be pretty.

Last edited:
Praying for them guys.

It was great to see a few more deer this year.

If they could get a break this winter things would be improving imo.

Not looking good right now...

That is not good news. Northern WI shares the pain. We have 18" here. Warmed up a bit but looking at 3-5 more this week. Hope the best for ya!

Wow that's crazy. I don't see how any of them make it through that. I hope they get some relief soon. How it looking in the rest of the west?

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zjzeuske
Back