Yeti GOBOX Collection

What do you think of this ram ?

Not sure but may be the same ram a little different area from first post. I can get at least 8 rings with a closer look. Hope your friend gets his tag Jeff, if he heads to this neck of the woods get in touch. They're starting to hang out in some new spots in the area. Population looks good right now. Hoping they don't get hit on the highway.

IMG_0324 (960x640).jpgIMG_0322 (960x640).jpg

Buzz H Quotes

"But, I can honestly say my decision to shoot, or not shoot a critter, has never been made because I'm homesick, because of who was there, because of a maybe bear encounter, or over safety, or any other excuse."

"I've had a few hunts that I didn't put my all into, had stupid chit on my mind, and made an excuse to justify either leaving early or shooting a sub-par animal just to be done...I should have just stayed home from the get-go. I don't do that anymore, if I cant commit 100%, I wont go."

BuzzH
Aren't these two statements from the same response contradictory?

I have had the fortune to shoot some quality animals and not so quality animals. But when I pulled the trigger I had no regrets and still don't. It is up to the tag holder to decide and if some of you want to criticize go ahead but I think it's bad form.

Last edited:
It is SO not about the size of the animal or even if you actually get one. It's about the experience. At least it should be in my opinion.
And keep sending sheep pictures! My family lives in Dubois and we always enjoy going to see the sheep when we visit.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back