PA to the west

SFN2821

Eastern PA hunter looking to experience the west for years to come. I'm 32, in great shape and coach at a high school so my seasons can be somewhat limited but at the same time I have plenty of availability. For 2018, and my anticipated schedule, I'm contemplating one of the following: archery antelope, archery elk and rifle cow elk hunt (opinions on these welcomed as well). I prefer the DIY route and am looking to share the experience with a hunting buddy/buddies like minded as myself. If interested send me a message.

I can't help you on a partner, our tent is full at four currently for our two trips.

What part of eastern PA? I'm near scranton, the dog and I hunt delaware water gap just bout every weekend.

Appreciate the reply. I'm near Reading so not too terribly far away. I have a dog I hunt with as well not too far from here. Should have mentioned I'm thinking about a June black bear as well. If you have any interest moving forward let's chat further and stay in touch.

Hello there neighbor. I'm in the southern poconos & lehigh valley. Shoot me a pm and Ill help get you started or try and lend some experience from many years of making the journeys maybe we can share a camp one day. I hope your not an eagles fan!

Good luck on your planning, I am trying to go out west as much as possible, at least 1 trip a year. This year though I have a moose hunt in Canada. Next year I'll be in Wyoming for elk. Send me a pm maybe we could get together to look at 2019 and hunt around here a bit. I just moved to York from Berwick area 2 years ago and am always looking for places and people to hunt with. Maybe even deer in Maryland as its not far.

Eastern NY here. I bowhunt out west yearly, made my first trip in 1995. I been consistently unsuccessful traveling from the east to hunt out west st with partner from this part of the country. Always seems like they bail out or cancel. I just make plans alone or meet my friends from other parts of the country at our hunting destinations.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back