Best Price Mystery Ranch Packs?

406LIFE

Gonna by a MR Metcalf in the Subalpine. Right now GoHunt is the best deal with the points in their store: $525 plus $59 to spend there. Anywhere else a better price? I would take less for just a straight discount.

I have seen better prices, blackovis had them for 425 or less earlier, but the prices are not the same as you're seeing on GoHunt. Seem like Christmas time is about the lowest prices.

I have seen better prices, blackovis had them for 425 or less earlier, but the prices are not the same as you're seeing on GoHunt. Seem like Christmas time is about the lowest prices.

Not Subalpine.

Scheels was dumping some of the subalpine exclusive packs Jan 2, got for $425. If you have time to wait I would guess other sales would pop up.

I just bought a MR Metcalf in Subalpine this Christmas. At the time I believe Scheels was the only retailer offering the Metcalf in Subalpine other than MR. However, Scheels did run a 25% off special for Christmas and I purchased mine for $393.75.

Thanks for the replies:

I was looking for the SUBALPINE (not on camofire) and an option to buy now (not at Christmas...)

I went with Gohunt and used the points to get a raincover. so that worked out well.

Camofire had them for $380. At that price I would check it very often to see if it comes back around.

Camofire had them for $380. At that price I would check it very often to see if it comes back around.

The Metcalf was only available in S and XL sizes on Camofire when they popped up last...I did save $150 on a Pintler with the Guide Lite frame though :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back