Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

North Part of Colorado

Hello everyone, I am looking for a unit that is in the north western part of Colorado. I am not looking for honey holes or anything like that, I just want a general area where there would be some decent hunting for elk. If there are some nice guys out there that can help me out please send me a PM. Thanks for helping out a teen!

All the otc units for rifle are good in my opinion . Have killed elk in meeker area . 2nd season otc

Used to hunt 4,5 area but the numbers have seemed to dwindled, which I think fall in the line with the population objectives IIRC.

Used to hunt 4,5 area but the numbers have seemed to dwindled, which I think fall in the line with the population objectives IIRC.

Were you archery or rifle hunting in those units? Thinking about trying an archery hunt this year.

Your from northern Colorado? Pick some spots and go hiking. Some areas are going to be better for different seasons. Resident elk vs elk migrating out of the high country towards the trophy units/park. Means different hunting styles and equipment at different time of season. And start building points

Back