North Dakota BHA Pint Night March 9 Minot, ND

Schism

Fellow North Dakotans. Please join us at our first Minot pint night on Friday, March 9 at Badlands Grill starting at 6:00 pm. We are pursuing our own official ND chapter of BHA and would enjoy the opportunity to meet other North Dakotans interested in public lands and conservation.

The one and only Ty Stubblefield said he will be joining us for the event!

Bringing this back to the top as a reminder. Those of you planning to attend, please spread the word and help us try to fill the place!

I'm not driving over there from Fargo, but I hope you all have a great time! We should schedule a follow up pint night here in Fargo as well. Any sorts of meetings planned or anything or are we just waiting until we're official before we start that sort of thing? I'd love to get more involved, so keep me in the loop if possible!

I'm not driving over there from Fargo, but I hope you all have a great time! We should schedule a follow up pint night here in Fargo as well. Any sorts of meetings planned or anything or are we just waiting until we're official before we start that sort of thing? I'd love to get more involved, so keep me in the loop if possible!

Imagine that a guy from Fargo refusing to drive anywhere west of Casselton!

LOL hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahha just giving ya a little ribbing.

They’ve hosted one pint night in Fargo and are tentatively planning another for March 28 at Front Street Taproom. So far we’ve had 2 pint nights in ND (Bismarck and Fargo) but have 3 more scheduled in March (Minot, Bismarck, Fargo). If you are a BHA member you should be receiving emails from BHA about pint nights in the region. I received one today about the pint nights in Minot and Rapid City. Check us out on Facebook or pm me if you need more information.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back