Yeti GOBOX Collection

Clovercreekranch.net hunt outfitter warning

Harald

Just a heads up if you’re considering booking a hunt with Clovercreekranch.net, clovercreekranch.com, owner Shon Webb, [email protected], phone 360-606-5428. Save yourself the headache and don’t.

They double booked my confirmed hunt day which caused me to lose 2 days of elk hunting in Montana and now require another 10 hour roundtrip and hotel stay to go a month later for my rescheduled hunt. They refused to refund my money, so I accepted a counter offer of a token $200 to at least partially offset my extra costs. The promised $200 has still not been paid 2 months after my successful hunt despite numerous promises and dozens of calls/texts/emails from me, most of which were ignored. Buyer beware!

Well crap! I guess I need to look elsewhere to fill my hybrid Zebu tag.

They shot Piglet from Winnie the Pooh!!

For those interested, if you put a deposit down now, they’ll hold your animal for you until you get there to hunt.

Last edited:
He just posted this on Bowsite too. If you're rolling around with pigs don't be surprised when you get dirty.

Well at least he didnt say long time follower first time posting, what zone should i hunt?...lol

Not going to find much sympathy here. I'd guess 99.99% of the regulars here believe in fair chase.

I can kill two animals in one day on a 1x1 section of state land with 7 cars parked along the road. but these dudes can’t book two guys on the same day to shoot fenced in farm animals.. that’s just funny..

Last edited:
He just posted this on Bowsite too. If you're rolling around with pigs don't be surprised when you get dirty.

And rokslide

All for people warning others but when you're joining forums to just bad mouth someone it's a bit rough.

Last edited:
This thread looks more like an advertisement for the outfitter....is it just me?

The OP says he lost 2 days of elk "hunting." How many days does it take to shoot an animal in a zoo. I guess if shooting animals on a game farm is his thing, have at it.
But don't expect any sympathy from hunters on a public land hunting forum.
I just saw the notice on the their site that says "pay online hold you hunt date and animal." Do they tie it up for you?

Last edited:
Always wanted to shoot a merino sheep... mostly so I can stop buying first lite, I got a loom and everything

Trophy Yak lol... We are butchering our beef next week anyone want to come to CO to shoot a cow? 2k and we will even through it the .22 used to shoot it!

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Oh lord. I remember a day, when I lived in Montana, when I was stuck at a traffic light behind a truck. I was admiring the absolutely enormous set of elk antlers coming out of the back of the truck (along with the legs), when it hit me that elk season had been closed for quite a while... I just don't get why this is appealing to people.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back