Yeti GOBOX Collection

How bout that

Interesting. I remember when Winchester stopped making rifles about 10 years ago...similar type thing.

Last edited:
I believe Remington is owned by Freedom Group who I understand doesn't have the best reputation and track record

Interesting. I remember when Winchester stopped making rifles about 10 years ago...similar type thing.

I'd love to believe that Remington can do what Winchester did and come back better than ever. I think they've been putting out a fair amount of crap in recent years, but I don't wish them any ill. I love those older Remington rifles and shotguns and own a couple of them myself.

That Cerberus Capital Management LP was the company that bought the grocery company I used to work for. They are nothing but vultures, picking the good meat off the bones and leaving the rest to rot. I'm sure they did the same thing to Remington.
I'm glad all my Remingtons are old enough to where they are still good solid products.

Definitely ironic that the election of a republican spurred a gun maker to go out of business due to a plummet in sales. Remington would have been making money hand over fist with Hillary in the White House.

Definitely ironic that the election of a republican spurred a gun maker to go out of business due to a plummet in sales. Remington would have been making money hand over fist with Hillary in the White House.

Wllm1313 you got that right

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back