Caribou Gear Tarp

CO sheep, mountain goat, pronghorn...

Oak

Expert
...again. Just posting this up as a reminder that the raffle season is upon us. We once again have the statewide bighorn sheep, mountain goat, and pronghorn raffle licenses, as well as a couple of sweet rifles and Swarovski optics.

Have you ever heard the story of the tortoise and the hare? Well as rifle raffles go, the .338 WM is the tortoise and the 6.5 CM is the hare. Except I'm not sure the tortoise is going to catch the hare this time. In other words, don't wait too long to get your CM tickets. Click here for more photos and to purchase tickets.

Rifle #1,
Weaver Rifles Custom 6.5 Creedmoor built on a Lone Peak Arms Razor TI (titanium) action, with a Proof Research SS barrel;
McMillan Hunters Edge ultralight stock; Timney trigger; Swarovski Z5 3.5-18x44; Talley lightweight rings and bases; ceramic coated metal.

RMBS (5).JPGRMBS (2).JPG

Rifle #2
Weaver Rifles Custom .338 Win. Mag., built on a Win. M70 action, with a Krieger SS barrel; McMillan Winchester Safari stock; Sunny-Hill drop belly SS floorplate; Swarovski Z6 1.7-10x42; Talley 30mm lever detach rings and bases; Brockman’s pop up peep rear sight and NECG front sight; ceramic coated metal.

RMBS3382018 001.JPGRMBS3382018 002.JPG

I believe my uncle will be giving a quick recap of his sheep hunt at the banquet because the tag is going to go to auction the next few years. He shot a 180" tank out on the Purgatoire Canyon that'll be mounted up for everybody to see.

Your uncle shot a heck of a ram on the public draw tag for Chancellor Ranch last year. Congrats to him. The Chancellor tag will be sold at auction at the RMBS banquet this year. Next year RMBS will raffle the Chancellor tag. Two sheep raffles next year!

Oak is busy this time of year so I’ll bump this. Down to the last few days to get your Raffle tickets.

Hum, I didn't get a phone call for my sheep or goat tag. Battery must be dead.

Who wants to know about raffle winners? Here they are!

Bighorn sheep - Madie Demaske, CO

Mountain goat - Alex Bourlakov, CO

Pronghorn - William Krall, CO

6.5 Creedmoor - Donovan Boudreaux, CO

.338 Win Mag - Garrett Campbell, CO

Optics #1 - Shawn Everett, TX

Optics #2 - Scott Slining, CO

Optics #3 - Rick Bumgardner, CO

Thank you to everyone who purchased tickets and made the raffles such a success this year. See you all next year!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back