Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Looking for hunting partner for DIY backpack hunts out west

blaich31

Hey I'm from Alabama looking for partner to start hunting out west every year doing backpack do-it-yourself hunts.I am 43 years old have a wife and a little girl . I also own my on business so i can take off just about any time I need to. I've been on guided hunts ready to start doing DIY if I can find a partner. Elk, mule deer and pronghorn. I love it out west. Let me know if anyone is interested if close by we can get together if not we can call talk about it

Last edited:
Any chance your a attractive blonde chic with a pair of big personalities? If not i am probably not interested but welcome to the board...lol

I am guy from Alabama I have hunted whitetail all over been mule deer and elk once forgot to put that

Welcome blaich31. Hopefully you will find other interested hunters for DIY western hunts.

BTW, if you are related to or know any redheaded midget strippers who would also enjoy such hunts, Colorado Cushman will host the hunts and likely pay any license and permit fees ... plus he's more entertaining than a USO tour.

I’m a pretty awesome guy! Here is why. I am currently serving in the US Army as a recruiter. Why this is important to is I have been serving out west and hunting for the last 5 years. I am currently in Southwest Colorado and moving to south central Idaho.

I am always open to letting people into my camp. There are great people out there across the country. Why not share the knowledge and the experiences with the same mind individuals. If you are interested let me know. I am focused on elk this year. Muzzleloader in Colorado and rifle in Idaho. As long as you are not a serial killer and I can vet you you are welcome in my camp.

I’m 44 and I hunt hard. You have to be willing to cover country. I don’t sit in camp. I go where the elk go. PM me. We can talk.

Last edited:
I’m a pretty awesome guy! Here is why. I am currently serving in the US Army as a recruiter. Why this is important to is I have been serving out west and hunting for the last 5 years. I am currently in Southwest Colorado and moving to south central Idaho.

I am always open to letting people into my camp. There are great people out there across the country. Why not share the knowledge and the experiences with the same mind individuals. If you are interested let me know. I am focused on elk this year. Muzzleloader in Colorado and rifle in Idaho. As long as you are not a serial killer and I can vet you you are welcome in my camp.

Don't listen to him!! He's a recruiter!! My recruiter told me I could get drunk and laid all over the world and I couldn't drink in Iraq! :hump:

Lol. Like have always said, Cush you are welcome in my camp anytime. I find myself wanting to help others fill their tags. I am a big softy. Plus I retire in 3 years so your depiction of a recruiter are untrue. I’m the worst recruiter known to man I tell the truth and try to help people.

PS. You didn’t say you didn’t get laid in Iraq.

Lol. Like have always said, Cush you are welcome in my camp anytime. I find myself wanting to help others fill their tags. I am a big softy. Plus I retire in 3 years so your depiction of a recruiter are untrue. I’m the worst recruiter known to man I tell the truth and try to help people.

PS. You didn’t say you didn’t get laid in Iraq.

The Air Force chicks in Kuwait and the Filipino chow hall chicks in Taji made deployment a bit easier :hump:

I am looking at going on my first elk hunt this year. I am from north Mississippi. What part of Alabama are you from? I am looking at Montana and if that is not successful I am considering Colorado OTC for second rifle. I am 26 and in the military.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back