Wolf hunting around Bozeman MT

Levajo

Hi all I just moved out here from IL as a student to go to MSU for my masters in fish and wildlife management. Was fortunate enough to take my first elk this year in the shoulder season in 311. Currently I drive a snowplow so when its not snowing I get pretty bored. Don't have much interest in flyfishing while its this cold and don't have a vexlar or markem to go ice fishing with. Used to do a lot of yote hunting back in IL and have always wanted to take a wolf. I've been reading some wolf hunting articles and watching some youtube hunts. Was just wondering if anyone on here has heard or seen any wolves around lately. Thanks!

Please kill all of them in 311. The places you shoulder hunted (assuming north of the Norris road) might be good - even better along the boundary of the flying d, specifically the bear trap area, both sides of the river. Go get'm.

Thanks! I did all my archery hunting this year on the university land back there. I did come across some tracks one time but couldn't distinguish if it was a lion or a wolf. Coming from IL I've never seen either. I will haft to go down there and give it a try here soon.

Levajo, you just got what is probably the best hot tip I have seen on Hunt Talk in ages. Go right where recomended, kill wolf and post pictures! Don't hope for tht kind of info come elk season. Good hunting,

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back