PEAX Equipment

New guy from PA

Krs1219

I'm 30 years old. I got into bowhunting 6 years ago and im hooked for life. I joined hunt talk because my dream hunt is to go out to western states to hunt elk mainly but would love to hunt mule deer, bear, antelope, wolf, maybe even moose. I've listened/watched almost every randy Newberg showsand videos on tv and YouTube and wanna learn everything I can about how to diy western hunting and succeeding at it and for the adventure. I've told my wife countless times if I would have gotten into bowhunting before we met, we wouldn't of met. I would be already out west taking advantage of the hunting and adventure opportunity.

Welcome, also from central Pa. I am also fairly new to this forum

Welcome, hopefully you get the opportunity in your home state for Elk as well. I know there are quite a few of us that want to travel there to chase that herd.

Last edited:
Welcome, what are you waiting for, take her on a romantic elk hunt for two. Don't wait till after you have kids like I did.

I have preference points in pa, hope to draw someday....

Vaspeedgoat. Too late I have a 3year old son and a daughter due this June so hoping I can make something happen. My mother in law is glad to watch the kids anytime I want to hunt. My wife on the other hand doesn't think I can do the trip for as cheap as I say. (Thinks ill get lost or as she puts it waste money with nothing to show)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iceman1992
Back