Caribou Gear Tarp

WTS Misc Gear: Kifaru, TAG Bags, AGS Bino, Primus, Havalon, Elite, more

Timberhawk

I'm funding a fall trip so I need to clean out some extra gear. All prices are tyd in the lower 48 and PayPal friends/family or you cover fees. I can send pictures via email or text to anyone interested. [email protected]. poms

Alaska Guide Creations bino pouch - I believe this is the Alaska Classic, but am not sure as I bought it used from a member here on rokslide. It is an older version in OD and has a buckle opening on the top flap. In very good shape. I can email or textpictures. $50

Havalon Baracuta-Blaze w/ 4 extra regular blades and 4 saw blades. Case included: $45

Kifaru Cargo Panel in ranger green - Like new. Mounted on pack once. It just didn't fit my needs. $105

Kifaru Grab-it coyote brown gen 1: Used, but in great shape. 8 out of 10 $30

Primus ETA Lite Stove - used once and decided to stick to my primus omnilite. I'll include a french press kit for coffee that I bought for it. $55

TAG Bags: 24"x44" 5 bag set. new, not even taken out of bag yet. $65

Enlightened Equipment Revelation APEX, regular length, wide - I have a 20F (camo/burnt orange inside) and a 40F (blue/slate inside) that I layered together for one winter camping trip to get down to -10F coverage. They are in excellent condition. I'm going with a bag due to the type of hunt I'm doing this fall, but will be back to quilts after that. I'd be open to figuring out a trade for a slick bag or : 20F is $190 40F is $170

Enlightened Equipment Revelation 0F regular length, wide: 850F treated down, olive outside, slate inside. Has been on two winter camping trips, looks new, 10 out of 10. $300 or trade for kifaru slick bag

Elite 5 arrow quiver: This is the older style that twists on rather than the cam they use now. Some wear and the "E" logo sticker has fallen off, but 100% functional. $30

The following items I'll include with other orders, but shipping would be prohibitive to sell separate, plus the pita factor:
Gerber skeleton/paraframe knife, serrated bottom 1/2 of blade, 3.5" blade, 8" overall : $10
Gamehide socks with ElimiTick insect shield, size xl (12-15) $5
Muzzy MX-3 replacement blades for 100gr, new in package: $10

Primus stove, gerber knife, Kifaru Grab-it, and cargo panel sold.

How do I edit the post so I can delete the sold items and/or updates prices?

Back