Southern Nevada

Unhinged

I'm currently in Las Vegas, NV and seeking a few hunting buddies. I am 51 and a disabled veteran but I am very fit and active and can hold my own against people half my age. I haven't hunted in many many years and need assistance in re-familiarizing myself with hunting. I would prefer the company of other veterans but that's not set in stone.

Thanks

Please reply if interested

I'm also in Las Vegas and I love to chat about hunting. Maybe we should get a coffee and chat.
I am not a vet but I can take you to a few of the hunting group meetings and outings I regularly attend and you might have some luck finding what your looking for.
PM me if interested.

I like these threads where people are able to find like-minded folks in their local area to meet up and talk hunting. But when two guys named Unhinged and psycho find each other, that seems like it was meant to be....

Good luck finding some hunting buddies. Just had to comment because this made my morning. :)

I like these threads where people are able to find like-minded folks in their local area to meet up and talk hunting. But when two guys named Unhinged and psycho find each other, that seems like it was meant to be....

Good luck finding some hunting buddies. Just had to comment because this made my morning. :)
I was thinking the same thing. Glad you said it and more diplomatically than I probably would have. That said, my wife still looks at me askance when I say I'm meeting someone off the internet...

I am a retired USAF veteran also 51. I have lived here in Las Vegas for almost 25yrs. I am really only a lottery guy if we draw a tag we go hunting. I mostly hunt elk and or mule deer. Hunt quail every so often but haven't been much in the last few years. Their is a organization just trying to start up called The Veteran Hunter.org. He is working on a website(not up yet) but I think you can get them on facebook/theveteranhunter.org they also have email theveteranhunterorg@gmail. I have not checked them out yet just waiting on the website. If you need any help let me know. I live in the northwest if you are on my side of town maybe a cup of coffee (BEER). I am also an avid flyfisher we do most of that in southern Utah

Awesome. I'm near Buffalo and Lake Mead. Beer would be ideal and I've been meaning to get into fly fishing as well! PM sent

Post is a couple months old, but hey guys/gals...I'm Henderson, been in Clark County for a very long time. Haven't hunted in forever but I'm gearing up to go this year. Got my app/tag in for elk and muleys! Looking at Utah and Colorado, too. Anyways, I'd be interested in meeting up to talk about possibilities. BTW, I'm a military brat of a WWII vet (8th Army Air Corps).

I’m 33 and live in Summerlin. I’m an active duty USAF pilot with 3 little boys at home (the oldest is 4). Fortunately I have an understanding wife and she’s letting me plan an epic trip this fall. I went pronghorn hunting last year in Wyoming for the first time and got hooked. I’m applying for antelope tags in several states for this fall (hence the name on here). Finding some local hunting/shooting buddies sounds great.

I’m 33 and live in Summerlin. I’m an active duty USAF pilot with 3 little boys at home (the oldest is 4). Fortunately I have an understanding wife and she’s letting me plan an epic trip this fall. I went pronghorn hunting last year in Wyoming for the first time and got hooked. I’m applying for antelope tags in several states for this fall (hence the name on here). Finding some local hunting/shooting buddies sounds great.

PM sent...

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back