Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 35 of 35
  1. #26

    Default

    You guys have some real gems!
    Squirrel!!!

  2. #27
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Helena, MT
    Posts
    361

    Default

    This is what my boys named the tweeter. 86 Toyota long box 1 ton. Yes it is classified as a 1 ton. My dad bought it new in 86. He passed in 98 and I took it over. All three of my boys learned to drive in it (5 speed) and used it as their first car. It is now my daily driver. I don’t hunt much with it except for
    Early fall when weather and roads are good.

    Name:  F34DF2A4-0F56-4154-9786-C0A88EF52A25.jpeg
Views: 338
Size:  220.3 KB

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    1,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JEL View Post
    This is what my boys named the tweeter. 86 Toyota long box 1 ton. Yes it is classified as a 1 ton. My dad bought it new in 86. He passed in 98 and I took it over. All three of my boys learned to drive in it (5 speed) and used it as their first car. It is now my daily driver. I don’t hunt much with it except for
    Early fall when weather and roads are good.

    Name:  F34DF2A4-0F56-4154-9786-C0A88EF52A25.jpeg
Views: 338
Size:  220.3 KB
    Is that the same chassis/suspension/axles as the old Toyota motorhomes you used to see? I always marveled at how well those little trucks handled that load.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OhHeyThereBen View Post
    I was just sitting here thinking about how much I love my old beater and figured I'd give you all a chance to show yours off as well. There's no vehicle that has more soul and stories than an old dirtbag rig!

    2000 Nissan Xterra, 230,000 Miles, Still going strong.

    Attachment 79913

    Attachment 79914

    Attachment 79915
    Beater? Mine is a 1983 Ford Super 250 2WD with a 6.9 Lt diesel. !42K actual miles on it! I love the thing. Rather drive it than my full size Bronco!
    Last edited by Don Fischer; 02-10-2018 at 04:02 PM.

  5. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Fischer View Post
    Beater? Mine is a 1983 Ford Super 250 2WD with a 6.9 Lt diesel. !42K actual miles on it! I love the thing. Rather drive it than my full size Bronco!
    It's not old... but it's been used hard. Pretty much everyone's on here has looked way cooler than my X though!
    Squirrel!!!

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Wise River, MT
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    2" body lift with minor fender trimming should make these puppies fit nicely

    Name:  IMG_3673.JPG
Views: 198
Size:  117.3 KB
    "The Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world" Del Gue

  7. Default


    2003 Toyota Tacoma
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  8. #33

    Default

    Rides a little rough and gets 3 gallons to the mile but she's solid.


    Name:  20170907_153708.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  65.4 KB

  9. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elkantlers View Post
    Rides a little rough and gets 3 gallons to the mile but she's solid.
    Wow! I bet you have a lot of miles on the tires. Looks like they wear like iron.
    Squirrel!!!

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OhHeyThereBen View Post
    Wow! I bet you have a lot of miles on the tires. Looks like they wear like iron.
    Doesn't need chains

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •