Let's See Your Dirtbagmobiles!

psycho,

That looks familiar. It's happened to two of my vehicles. The first one burned in the Smokeys while I was on a week-long fishing trip.

correct. I lucked out it happened before I picked up the meat and not after or I would have been real bummed.

No. My only guess is grass and twigs got caught between skid plates and exhaust which then caught the fuel line then the transmission as it went quick. Some of the roads I drove on hadn't seen any action in a while so its possible. I wrapped the exhaust on my new jeep just in case.

sunrise 7 17 014.JPG 330k & still going. Been all over the Sierras, NM & the west. Hauled a few elk whole.Can't count the cords of firewood it has hauled. Base camp for 90% of my hunting trips.

1985 Toyota 22RE 151,000 miles "I love what you do for me, Toyota"

View attachment 79962

El Unit, that is basically the flatbed I put on mine, added a dual spare carrier. This is her all loaded out for hunting.

This is the ole silver streak's third reincarnation and second salvage roadworthy title... She's pretty but I think 2 rebuilds makes her a dirtbag candidate haha. Most recent rebuild I rolled her going ~70 near Kit Carson, first bad experience with black ice. Lemonade from lemons I suppose.

IMG_0307[1].jpgIMG_0026[1].jpg

Dmax yota.JPGyota2.png
Heres my Dirtbagmobiles ..The green Yota has been EVERYWHERE 5:29 gears front and rear lockers and a 8k lb winch and Im pretty much good to go !!! The GMC is a 2500hd Duramax its old and has cost me 10k dollars in injectors but I cant afford a new truck so its gonna be around for a while, its tuned and has newer style injectors in it now so it runs and drives pretty damn well for its age. We have a love hate relationship .lol.

Back