Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Arizona anniversary

Addicting

With all of this talk from everyone on applying for Arizona I talked it over with the wife and jumped in for my yearly 200 donation in preparation for a retirement celebration hunt.

We have also been talking about what to do for our 10 year anniversary in May. She wants to go somewhere warm and have a romantic weekend. I was thinking of taking her on the photo trip in Antelope Canyon and while we are down there knocking out the field portion of the Hunters Education class. Something for her and something for me. What other things are there to do and see nature related around Paige/Flagstaff? We have already done the Grand Canyon and Vegas so I was thinking of flying into Flagstaff and rent a car for the weekend. Depending on what the Field portion schedule is going to be when it’s punished for April/May.

Head south to Sedonas red rock country.Rental cabins right on Oak Creek.(With hot tubs) Fishing,Slide Rock State Park)
Hiking and day Jeep tours.Very outdoors/romantic adventures.

Boating on Lake Powell (Page, Ariz.) can give you views as impressive as the Grand Canyon (you're in the middle of all the rock formations, not looking down on them like at the Canyon) ...

Head south to Sedonas red rock country.Rental cabins right on Oak Creek.(With hot tubs) Fishing,Slide Rock State Park)
Hiking and day Jeep tours.Very outdoors/romantic adventures.

I have been looking at Oak Creek pretty heavily. The wife like the looks of the Briar Patch Inn.

Oak Creek is a special spot (spent a lot of summers there at my grandparents' place). Lots of trout hit the frying pan back in the day ...

Can't go wrong with Oak Creek,Briar Patch Inn looks like an excellent choice.If you get a chance hike back up the
canyon where others don,t go.Friend of mine caught a trout that he has mounted in his den.Pink Jeep tours are fun also.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back