Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Anyone looking for a career change?

Labman

If you live in (or want to relocate to) the western slope of CO, Bend OR, Miami FL, Palm Beach FL, or Sacramento CA and are looking for a killer job owning your own business (full or part time-whatever you can put into it) hit me up. There are a few other areas listed below, but I don't know if this is a current list. Must Love Dogs!

I have had 2 friends retire from the Marine Corps and take on positions (San Diego and Dallas), 1 that quit being a bank manager after 13 years (Ft Collins), 2 Airline pilots that work part time (Boise and Savannah), and 1 that quit being a construction manager after 7 years to do this (Bismarck).

PM me for deatils

Alaska
Fairbanks, Juneau

Arkansas
Fort Smith, Jonesboro, Little Rock, Pine Bluffs

California
Napa, Sonoma and Marin Counties; Bakersfield, Fresno, Merced, Modesto, Redding, San Luis Obispo, Stockton-Lodi, Tahoe/Reno

Connecticut
North Litchfield County (including southern Berkshire County, MA)

Florida
Melbourne, Palm Beach

Hawaii
All Islands

Indiana
Evansville, Terre Haute

Kentucky
Owensboro, Paducah

Louisiana
Monroe, Shreveport

Massachusetts
Southern Berkshire County (including northern Litchfield County, CT)

Michigan
Saginaw, Upper Peninsula

Minnesota
Mankato, Nobles, Rochester

Nebraska
Hastings-Grand Island, Scottsbluff

Nevada
Las Vegas, Reno/Tahoe

New York
Elmira

Ohio
Youngstown

Oklahoma
Lawton

Oregon
Eugene

Pennsylvania
Erie

Tennessee
Johnson City

Texas
Corpus Christi, Laredo

Utah
St. George

Wyoming
Casper

How much money do we have to send you to get our name on the list? :hump:

DogWatch Hidden Fences. Montana is unavailable...

My loss.....
Seriously though - coulda' included this in the initial post. Maybe would have kept you from feeling the need to respond to internet sales job offer skeptics - as shocking as that sounds:D

My loss.....
Seriously though - coulda' included this in the initial post. Maybe would have kept you from feeling the need to respond to internet sales job offer skeptics - as shocking as that sounds:D

Thought it was in the copy/paste I took off the corporate site. Looks like it wasn’t.

If good fences make good neighbors, do hidden fences make hidden neighbors?:rolleyes:

Is corporate looking for a website content editor??.........................

They source that out through Fort Pointe, a company in MA. You could always ask. I just run my own Dealership and help them fill open markets with good guys if they pop up.

If good fences make good neighbors, do hidden fences make hidden neighbors?:rolleyes:

It just makes for dogs that won’t visit the neighbors anymore. You wouldn’t believe folks I talk to that have had their dogs get shot or poisoned when they visit the “neighbors”. That makes for a relationship I couldn’t imagine.

They source that out through Fort Pointe, a company in MA. You could always ask. I just run my own Dealership and help them fill open markets with good guys if they pop up.

So as I understand it, you run your "own Dealership" and you are posting this ad here. Have you read the terms of use you agreed to when you signed up?

Randy, sorry. I haven’t in some time. Didn’t mean to break the rules if I did.

You're looking for good guys on the internet?

I was on recruiting duty in the Marine Corps once. You never know where the next one will come from. I once found a trombone player working at a fast food restaurant in Idaho Falls. He went on to be in the Marine Corps band. Some good folks out there, some not...the ones that don’t fit don’t make it to the starting line.

Back