Colorado points

Stretcher_Jockey

Does CO give the opportunity to purchase a preference point after the draw like Wyoming/Montana do for example? If they don’t do that, I know in the draw I can make a preference point my first choice. If I did that and didn’t select a 2nd choice would I still have to pay the full fee for that species or only the preference point fee? I know if I had to pay the full fee it would be refunded after an unsuccessful draw, but I have no intention of hunting CO in 2018, but it is definitely on my list of future destinations which is why I’d like to start building points. If there’s a way I could just pay for a point then that would be ideal. Thanks for any input.

No, you cannot buy points after the draw.
No, you do not have to pay full price for the tag fee. That just changed this year.

Also, if you buy a fishing or small game license for the prior year, then points don't cost you anything. Otherwise, they're $40 a point I think. If you're only buying a point for one species, then just pay the $40. Otherwise, buy a 2017 small game license and all your points will only cost you $55.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RichardMargarine
Back