HT Marines

Gunner46

Our Brother, My Dad, Cpl Emerson Mullins (PI '52) passed away today. Lift a cold one with me and a O'RA for another guardian of the pearly gates.

Not a HT Marine however, ty thoughts and a popped cold swig is my thanks for his service for our great country. May he guard at ease.

I will definitely lift a few for him!!! N don’t be sad, he’s up there w Chesty guarding those pearly gates rt now!!!! Semper Fi!!! 1109 ‘92!!!!!!

I will lift a Red Leg Devil Dog stout in honor of Cpl Emerson Mullins! Thank you for your service!

Thoughts and prayers to your family Gunner46.

Eye Gunny!
A former squid,but was proud to serve with many Gyereens and more than happy to have them in my boat almost daily.
Semper Fi

21 guns, Taps, and the flag for Mom, full Honors.. Reassigned to a Higher Duty. See ya soon enough Dad.

Thanks

Retired Marine Captain here...thanks to all who have served and supported those who have served.

Cpl Mullins, effective immediately, you are hereby relieved of your earthly duties, your service is appreciated and your fellowship will be missed. At ease Marine...we have the watch!

Semper Fidelis!

Back