New gun purchase

Highground

Has anyone ever purchased anything from TSS warehouse online? Im specifically dealing with the General manager, Chad Smith. He has sourced the left handed T3x Hunter in .260 Rem for me. A little over a hundred bucks cheaper than the few other places I could find it. Hoping to hear great things about this company and their dealings. Huge shout out to Predator optics (Schmalts) for a great deal on a great scope and super quick turn around. This .260 will be wearing a brand new vx3i cds 4.5-14x40, which for me is pretty exciting! Oh yea, TSS warehouse is also shipping the rifle for free. Total cost $720.13, the other two I can find on GBB are $828. I can find a righty for less, but I already have righties. I want a walnut blued gun I can beat up and pass down. TSS, anyone heard of em? Thanks

just looked at some of the reviews about them online that I could find and everybody seemed pretty happy with them, a lot of positives about the fast shipping and prices looks like a legit outfit.

Just to recap...TSS shipped my Tikka on time and everything went smooth. GREAT price, great service. Would recommend, and will use them again.

Pat does a great job getting scopes from him, I've bought three and thinking of another.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back