having trouble with the Montana FWP online license site

ecb

Is it just me having issues with the site? i missed the deadline last year, wanted to make damn sure that didn't happen again.

I tried this morning and i could not enter my birth date, and now once I am in the system there is nothing to apply for?

Is it too early to apply for elk tags or buy a 2018 license?

I think the earliest you can apply is march 1st

March 1?? No .... I've applied end of January many times . Latest I've ever held off is feb 15. Due date is march 15. Fwp is getting more hopeless all the time

I think they had apps open the first week of February last year. I would think they will be available next week.

I think the application is available February 12 this year. That is about the same timeframe that I remember from the last few years.

Many many many years we've had our apps in by now . Looked at money order receipts , several from end of January even . Hopeless

I'm a resident on Montana and I just checked the website and it shows no deer elk or anything for hunting. If I remember correctly, it was around February 15th last year where you could apply and buy stuff. I do know the draw deadline for deer and elk will be March 15th.

And regs won't come out until march so we as NRs have very little time to assess the changes and determine where to apply . It's frustrating

Boy last year's drawing was a mess hopefully this year will be better.

I had forgotten about that .... yes it sure was ..... hope they got the kinks out . Be nice if it was a nice timely draw. And hope everyone gets their desired permit ! Well we know that won't happen !

I think after what happened with the bad weather in Montana last year late into Fed. and March. They will wait as long as they can to open it up this year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back