Might as well.....

I'd be cheering for any team to put a beat down on Brady and the Pats. If for no other reason than to see Brady having a temper tantrum on the sidelines when things aren't going his way.

tom-brady.png

Favorite scenario, Brady breaking a leg, Remember Joe Theisman.. First quarter, and Philly smoking them.

Hate New England ( primary members , Brady and Belichek ). Do love the team. Hate the cheating atmosphere!

Eagles!!
This ain't cool. Hate them all you want, but let the players sort it out. mtmuley

Conrad Dobler, Dick Butkus, and Hacksaw Reynolds would not have approved of the NY Giants/NFL/"I Had the Time of My Life" commercial which just aired. Justin Timberlake?
Pro Football has become metrosexual at best.......
I think I'll keep hunting on Autumn Sundays...............

I watched the game while I was on lunch break, got to see phillys last touchdown. I don't know NFL well enough to understand why it was so borderline, looked good to me!

In Australia we love an underdog so I'm happy with the end result!

Wow! Epic game. Grats Eagles and your fans an... Grats to the Brady Belichick haters... Haha (joke)!

Was a great game to watch!

Foles really made some music!

I lost a bet to my daughter... I've gotta stack the wood and she is off the chore hook... Ugh!

Last edited:
I watched the game while I was on lunch break, got to see phillys last touchdown. I don't know NFL well enough to understand why it was so borderline, looked good to me!

In Australia we love an underdog so I'm happy with the end result!

It wasn’t borderline. Chris Collinsworth is a dumbass announcer who loves the Patriots. Honestly I wasn’t sure why the play was even reviewed.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back